If you are interested in taking part in one of these studies, follow these 3 steps:
1. Check the criteria. Participants should:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have active psoriatic arthritis
- Have had this condition for at least 6 months
- Have at least 1 active psoriatic lesion and/or a history of psoriasis.
There are additional medical criteria that must be met to qualify as a participant.
2. Find your nearest participating study center.
3. Call to find out more and to make an appointment.
At your visit, the study staff will:
- Discuss the studies in more detail and explain what participation would mean for you.
- Talk through the potential benefits and risks of being involved in either of the studies.
- Ask questions and carry out several medical tests to determine whether you are right for the study, and that the study is right for you.
- If you are eligible to participate, the study drug and all study-related care will be provided without charge.
If you do decide to participate, you may withdraw from the study at any time without giving a reason and with no impact to your primary care.